Saturday, July 29, 2006

Click, click. There is not much on yet.

Storm is over, for now. Dinner has been eaten. I surfed though all the channels, twice. Nothing caught my attention for more than a few minutes. There was not any good anime on until later. I managed to watch 2 videos on Fuse that were pretty good; Angels and Airwaves and Three Days Grace. I was amazed that there is still a channel that plays music videos. I am going to watch some of The Blob (1988), then pop in a movie. I would read, but then I will fall asleep.

3 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, July 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could come keep me company!

No one's talking to me and R's stressing that he can't figure out what to post.

 
At 7:51 PM, July 29, 2006, Blogger Jess said...

I will be around a bit more often, soon, in the sense that I will not just post and walk away until the next time to post.

 
At 7:57 PM, July 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was only playing - I didn't mean to make you feel bad!

But how come you'll be sitting more?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home