Saturday, July 29, 2006

Rocky



This photograph is from 2002, Rocky is a few months old, and still living outside with his sister (who also lives here, but both never go outside anymore).

Now he is 4 and is 12 lbs., or more, and living the spoiled life. All morning he has been trying to sit with me, but I kept moving around and did not stay seated for long. He misses me when I am at work and/or when I was at school, since he has to sit with me at least once a day. So when I just sat down now he followed and sat at he base of the chair looking up at me with those sad eyes. I said "come on" and no sooner did he hurl himself on my lap, did the circling dance, then threw himself down -- purring. He likes to help type, or prevent me from typing.

What can I say, I am a sucker for Kitty Cuteness, even if he is a Bubba.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, July 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a charming picture. I'm also a sap for kitty cuteness.

Great start on the blogathon. Keep up the great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home